- Bashir, M. F., B. J. MA, Bilal, B. Komal, M. A. Bashir, T.. H. Farooq, N. Iqbal, M. Bashir: Correlation between environmental pollution indicators and COVID-19 pandemic: A brief study in Californian context. Environmental Research, 187, 109652, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2020.109652, 2020.
- Bauwens, M. S. Compernolle, T. Stavrakou, J.-F. Müller, J. van Gent, H. Eskes, P. F. Levelt, R. van der A, J. P. Veefkind, J. Vlietinck, H. Yu, C. Zehner: Impact of coronavirus outbreak on NO2 pollution assessed using TROPOMI and OMI observations. Geophysical Research Letters, https://doi.org/10.1029/2020GL087978, 2020.
- Collivignarelli, M. C., A. Abba, G. Bertanza, R. Pedrazzani, P. Ricciardi, and M. C. Miino: Lockdown for CoViD-2019 in Milan: What are the effects on air quality? Science of the Total Environment, 732 (139280), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139280, 2020.
- Contincine E., B. Frediani, and D. Caro: Can atmospheric pollution be considered a co-factor in extremely high level of SARS-CoV-2 lethality in Northern Italy? Environmental Pollution, 261, 114465, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114465, 2020.
- Dantas, G., B. Siciliano, B. B. Farca, C. M. da Silva, G. Arbilla: The impact of COVID-19 partial lockdown on the air quality of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Science of the Total Environment, 729 (139085), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139085, 2020.
- Dutheil, F et al., COVID-19 as a factor influencing air pollution?, Environmental Pollution, 263, 114466, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114466, 2020.
- Fattorini, D., and F. Regoli: Role of the hronic air pollution levels in the Covid-19 outbreak risk in Italy. Environmental Pollution, 264 (114732), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114732, 2020.
- Le Quéré, C., R. B. Jackson, M. W. Jones, A. J. P. Smith, S. Abernethy, R. M. Andrew, A. J. De-Gol, D. R. Willis, Y. Shan, J. G. Canadell, P. Friedlingstein, F. Creutzig and G. P. Peters: Temporary reduction in daily global CO2 emisisons during the COVID-19 forced confinement. Nature Climate Change, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41558-020-0797-x, 2020.
- Mitra, A., T. R. Chaudhuri, A. Mitra, P. Pramanick, and S. Zaman: Impact of COVID-19 related shutdown on atmospheric carbon dioxide level in the city of Kolkata. Parana Journal of Science and Education, 6 (3), 84-92, 2020.
- Mahato, S., S. pal, K. G. Ghosh: Effect of lockdown amid COVID-19 pandemic on air quality of the megacity Delhi, India. Science of the Total Environment, 730 (139086), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139086, 2020.
- Muhammad, S., X. Long, and M. Salman: COVID-19 pandemic and environmental pollution: A blessing in disguise? Science of the Total Environment, 728 (138820), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138820, 2020.
- Nakada, L. Y. K. and R. C. Urban: COVID-19 pandemic: Impacts on the air quality during the partial lockdown in Sao Paulo state, Brazil. Science of the Total Environment, 730 (139087), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139087, 2020.
- Ogen, Y: Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) levels as a contributing factor to coronavirus (COVID-19) fatality. Science of the Total Environment, 726 (138605), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138605, 2020.
- Paital, B: Nurture to nature via COVID-19, a self-regenerating environmental strategy of environment in global context. Science of the Total Environment, 729 (139088), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139088, 2020.
- Sharma, S., M. Zhang, Anshika, J. Gao, H. Zhang, S. H. Kota: Effect of restricted emissions during COVID-19 on air quality in India. Science of the Total Environment, 728 (138878), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138878, 2020.
- Shi, X. and G. P. Brasseur: The response in air quality to the reduction of Chinese Economic Activities during the COVID-19 Outbreak. Geophysical Research Letters, https://doi.org/10.1029/2020GL088070, 2020.
- Wang, Y. Y. Yuan, Q. Wang, C. Liu, Q. Zhi, and J. Cao: Changes in air quality related to the control of coronavirus in China: Implications for traffic and industrial emissions. Science of the Total Environment, 731 (139133), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139133, 2020.
- Wang, Q. and M. Su: A prliminary assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on environment - A case study in China. Science of the Total Environment, 728 (138915), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138915, 2020.
- Zhu, Y., J. Xie, F. Huang, L. Cao: Association between short-term exposure to air pollution and COVID-19 infection: Evidence from China. Science of the Total Environment, 727, 138704, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138704, 2020.
CO2 / climate